Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Post CNY Bag Reveal : Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Max



As I've mentioned  in my previous post, my recent visit at DFS Galleria lured me for an unxpected purchase. Initially, I intended to just roam around and have a look at the latest handbag collection of designer brands. However, when I passed by the store of Marc by Marc Jacobs, I simply can't resist this casual blue colored Pretty Nylon Max. It looks so perfect as a travel companion.

What I particularly liked about the bag is its light weight. The option to make it into a sling bag is an added bonus too. It's a limited edition, so if you want to carry a bag that differentiates you from the rest, this is a good choice. It's currently sold at S$330 in all Marc stores.

1 comments on "Post CNY Bag Reveal : Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Max"

shi zhan on August 18, 2012 at 1:38 AM said...

レイバン モデルは全部でいくらありますか?全コンプとは無理だが、レイバン wayfarerだけでも揃いたい。それもやっぱり無理か?ならレイバン RB2140でもいっぱい欲しい!世界一サングラスの人になろう!

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

Check out my other BLOG!

 

Trendulge Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez